Qualifications & skills
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Gender Studies, Public Health or allied disciplines
- 3 to 4 years’ work experience in gender, mental health and allied fields
- Well versed with qualitative research for large scale projects
- Ability to develop protocols and conduct formative research
- Proficiency in written English
- Prior experience in academic writing
- Advanced research degrees such as M.Phil. or Ph.D.
- Proficiency in spoken Hindi
- Contribute to study protocols for mental health and gender-based violence intervention
- Develop and implement research protocols for large scale implementation research
- Conduct formative research (quantitative and qualitative) data collection and analysis
- Conduct training for field data collection team
- Assist with evaluation and academic writing for mental health and gender-based violence intervention
- Travel to the field site as required
Application & selection process
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview a week after 14 November 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We invite applications from marginalised communities.