- Location: Pune
We are looking for a HR associate to join our Human Resources Team in Pune.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the Human Resources Manager in day-to-day operational activities
- Facilitate recruitment and onboarding processes
- Coordinate capacity building workshops and training sessions within the organisation
- Execute existing organisational HR policies and processes
- Regularly generate reports on HR metrics offering insights and recommendations
- Stay up-to-date and informed about employment laws and regulations
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s in Business Administration/ Management or HR Management
- 2-3 years of practical experience in handling HR-related responsibilities and processes such as recruitment, reward and recognition, compensation and benefits, employee engagement etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) with good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic workplace environment
Application and selection process
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview within two weeks after applications close. Incomplete applications will not be considered.