We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Communications Manager who is passionate about building CMHLP’s brand and strengthening its recognition and digital presence.
Reporting to the Communications Lead, and working closely with project teams, the successful candidate will be required to implement CMHLP’s communication strategy and provide consistent support to project teams for all outreach activities.
OPPORTUNITY: High level of autonomy, learning and development environment, opportunity to be part of a growing organisation committed to building its presence in India and globally.
Role and responsibilities
Strategy and planning
- Implement & evaluate our internal and external communication strategy
- Regularly update and manage directories of various stakeholder groups for events, newsletters, press releases, etc
- Work closely with project teams to showcase various interventions, initiatives and stories of impact effectively across platforms
Content development and dissemination
- Assist in managing and monitoring CMHLP’s social media pages (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube) by regularly publishing content in relevant formats and analysing audience engagement
- Create a social media plan & calendar for regular dissemination of our initiatives and project updates
- Coordinate maintenance of CMHLP’s website in partnership with the Communication Designer, web development team and internal project teams
- Develop engaging content for key audience groups in consultation with project teams for online and offline dissemination
- Provide outreach support to projects for their various initiatives in the field
- Work closely with the Communication Designer to develop collaterals on CMHLP’s training and educational courses
- Assist the Communications Lead in identifying new and appropriate communication channels to expand CMHLP’s outreach and engagement and regularly generate content for these
Requirements and skills
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, PR, Journalism or Marketing
- 1 – 3 years of demonstrable and relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective understanding of new media and its best practices
- Attention to detail and lateral thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Video & audio editing skills would be preferable
- Strong values [CMHLP’s values of accountability, transparency, practising excellence, rights-based and holistic approaches]
Application and selection process
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for online interviews, in line with standard protocols.