Qualifications & skills
- Master’s degree in public health, psychology, social work, or allied fields
- Demonstrated experience in community engagement (training/ field-work), research & data management
- Basic documentation skills
- Fluency in Gujarati & English is a must
- Commitment to be placed in Mehsana, Gujarat
- Implement project interventions on the field site, Mehsana, as per project protocol
- Collaborate and liaison with internal & external stakeholders within the district of Mehsana
- Deliver quality interventions within project timelines
- Mentor & supervise data collection researchers on the field
- Assist with training for stakeholders as per project protocol
- Coordinate with program manager and principal investigator of SPIRIT
The initial contract will be for 1 year and may be extended based on the progress of the project.
The deadline for applications is: 8 August 2021.