Qualifications & skills
- A Master’s degree in Social Science, Public Health or in allied fields
- Preferably have 3 to 4 years’ field experience
- Ability to write for diverse stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Hindi and English
- Prior experience in delivering trainings will be preferable
- Prepare, adapt, and deliver training sessions to all stakeholders
- Prepare documentation and monitoring reports
- Conduct evaluation of the programme
- Conduct quality assurance and monitoring sessions
- Required to travel to field sites (Post-pandemic)
The initial contract will be for 1 year and will be extended based on the progress of the project.
The deadline for applications is 15 June 2021.