Qualifications & skills
- Graduate degree in Public Health/ Social Work/ Psychology/ Sociology
- Experience in community engagement, participatory research, and community mobilisation
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in Gujarati and English
- Willingness to travel extensively to study sites for project implementation, throughout the course of employment
- Expertise in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in community-based mental health projects/ public health projects focussing on women/ marginalised communities/ vulnerable populations
- Local capacity building, enhancing reach of the project interventions within the community through training, meetings & group discussions with different stakeholders
- To coordinate with relevant stakeholders for implementation of the project
- To support the field team with their workplan
- Documentation & reporting of the various project related activities
The initial contract will be for 1 year and may be extended based on the progress of the project.
The deadline for applications is: 24 October 2021.