Job Title: Brand and Strategy Designer
Location: Anywhere in India
Number of positions: 1
Qualification and experience:
3-5 years of design experience, preferably with not-profit organisations, Portfolio required
Duration: Project based
Remuneration: As per experience and qualifications
How to Apply: To apply, send your resume and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use ‘Application for the post of Brand and Strategy Designer’ in the subject line.
About Centre for Mental Health Law and Policy:
The Centre for Mental Health Law and Policy (CMHLP) at the Indian Law Society, Pune undertakes implementation research in mental health and human rights, engages with law, and policy on mental health. The aims of the Centre are to sensitise the community, service providers, policy-makers, legislators and other stakeholders to protect and promote the rights of persons with psycho-social disabilities.
About the Position:
CMHLP is looking for a Consultant Designer to create brand design guidelines and to put together a design communication strategy for the organisation and its projects in collaboration with the existing team. This is a senior level position that will require experience in leading the design process in terms of strategy and ideation.
The Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Define brand design guidelines for CMHLP and its projects.
- Collaborate with the CMHLP team to obtain knowledge of their requirements.
- Prepare design-oriented guidelines for our logos, colour palettes, typography, and imagery.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Translate project ideas into unique and well-crafted design templates that meet the needs of everyday design requirements at CMHLP.